Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THE VINE and the branches


JOHN 15
I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener


" I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me - and I in him -
bears much fruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing.
If anyone does not remain in me, he is thrown out like a branch, and dries up;
and such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and are burned up.
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want, and it will be done for you.
My Father is honored by this, that you bear much fruit
and show that you are disciples.
Just as the Father has loved me, I have also loved you; remain in my love.

My commandment is this - to love one another just as i have loved you.

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, 
fruit that remains, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.

AMIN and PRAISE THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment